Rubbermaid closet organizers are perhaps the most well known and widely used closet organization systems. Rubbermaid closets can be customized for your kitchen, garage, mudroom, or bedroom storage. T
hey are known for being easy to install, easy to adjust, and wonderfully long-lasting. Nothing could be better! Want to know what Rubbermaid has to offer? Here is a sample of what you’ll find in Rubbermaid products.
1. Rubbermaid closet shelving includes every type of shelf for every type of storage. Wood linen shelves, shoe shelves and shoe racks, shelving kits for adjustable shelving space, accessory shelves, just to name a few. Mostly wire, but canvas and laminate are options, too.
2. Hanging rods perfect for your entire wardrobe, hooks for bathrooms and garage storage, laundry spaces, etc. Rods and hooks in metal or wood, they’ll have something that can hold the load of any item.
3. Drawers come in wire or wood, and in all different sizes. From sock drawers to sweater drawers, to that inescapable miscellaneous drawer, Rubbermaid has it covered. Deep shelves are best for clothing, narrow shelves for those small and always needed items like sunglasses and the last pair of socks.
4. Rubbermaid closet kits can be complete Rubbermaid closet systems or inserts for storage, like Rubbermaid closet shelves kits. A Rubbermaid kit provides an easy to install, easy to use closet storage organization system pre-designed to make your living easier. Some versions have adjustable shelving racks and rods spaces, to expand or contract your Rubbermaid closet organizer at will. Others are not adjustable.
5. Food containers, beverage containers, filing boxes, laundry bins… Rubbermaid closet storage doesn’t end with shelves and drawers. Rubbermaid has thought of everything you’ll need in putting your home, garage, and office space in true order. Canvas storage chests will fit neatly into that newfound closet space. Suit bags and sweater boxes, to boot!
6. Tips, too! The company website also offers tips, suggestions, and guidelines for making Rubbermaid closet organization easy, attractive, and eternal.
What’s more? Rubbermaid posts articles on a continuous basis for new home organization and interior design ideas. Their articles are always easy to read and incredibly helpful, whether you buy their products or not!
Since a Rubbermaid closet system is inexpensive (anywhere from twenty dollars to $165), installs smoothly without any cutting involved, and are built to last, Rubbermaid has become a popular company. It keeps growing, too! Rubbermaid closet solutions are made to be part of every home. There’s no reason you can’t take advantage, as well.
Closet Shelves Keep You Organized
Where would we all be without our closet shelves? In every room of the house, these shelves are used for all sorts of things. From the bedroom to the bathroom to the linen closet, these shelves definitely make our lives more organized and put together.
Closet shelving is needed to keep our lives in order. Imagine going into your kitchen, trying to look for something to eat without the pantry closet shelves neatly holding everything you need. Or what about trying to find a clean set of linen when it is not neatly piled on your linen closet shelving.
You’ll never be able to find anything. It’s important to try to keep your shelves as orderly as possible, this way whatever you need will always be easily accessible. A closet shelving system is one way to keep yourself organized. It also helps to have bins to keep all of the small things together- label them so you’ll know what’s inside each one.
Closet shelves need to be sturdy. You don’t want to have everything falling down or being tilted by a shelf that can not hold heavyweight. Wire closet shelving is a good option, as it is durable and strong, ideal for heavy items such as cans or tools. Wood closet shelving is also recommendable, as long as it is strong and not easy to bend.
When choosing your shelves, be sure to keep in mind what they will be used for, so that they will be able to hold the weight you need. For people that are handy, building closet shelves is an ideal option. This way, the shelves can be custom build for what you need, and be placed exactly where you want. You really have to know how to build closet shelves before attempting this, or else you wind up with a bigger mess than you started with.
If you build closet shelves, you can be creative and think of original ways to store your stuff, adding a unique twist to your home. Attaching shelves to the upper section of the wall is a great space-saver, besides being a convenient place to put things; when you do things yourself, the sky is the limit.
Next time you do a spring cleaning or just want to get organized, a great place to start is in the closets. When you organize those shelves, you will feel very good about yourself, and appreciate being able to find everything you need without any effort.