If your room is styled with an ocean theme, you might want to get nautical rugs for your floor.
Area rugs are extremely economical alternatives to wall-to-wall carpeting and come in a variety of different styles and designs to suit your interior decoration.
Nautical themes are very exciting and make rooms look classy and well-styled if they are planned well. However, many people tend to forget the floor when they style their interior decoration according to a certain theme.
This is where the nautical area rugs come in. They add that perfect last touch to your interior decoration.
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Nautical Rugs
1. ZaH Thin Area Rug Non-Slip Doormat Carpet Printing Rug for Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom (2×3-19.7″x31.5″, Wave)
2. Uphome Sea Horse Foam Bathroom Rugs Vintage Summer Ocean Collection Nautical Map
3. Kikkerland Anchor Doormat, 30 by 18-Inch
4. Vdsrup Nautical Sea Turtle Animal Doormat Ocean Starfish Retro Map Round Floor Mat
5. Home Bathroom Bath Shower Bedroom Mat Toilet Floor Door Mat Rug Carpet Pad Doormat(18″x30″)(White Nautical Anchor Navy Blue)
6. SKL Home by Saturday Knight Ltd. Paradise Beach Rug, Multicolored
7. Memory Foam Bath Mat Non-Slip Bathroom Rug Absorbent Bathroom Carpet Seashells Starfish Rug Soft and Cozy 24 inches X 71 inches
8. nuLOOM Thomas Paul Starfish Area Rug, 5′ x 8′, Grey
9. Mainstay Coastal Starfish Seashell Kitchen Rug, Door Mat, Set of 2
10. Beach Seascape Door Mat Beautiful Cover Non-Slip Machine Washable Outdoor Indoor Bathroom Kitchen Decor Rug Mat Welcome Doormat
Different Kinds of Nautical Area Rugs
There are many different kinds of nautical area rugs available according to the sizes, shapes, and patterns in the market. A nautical theme means a theme that involves nautical or seafaring objects and not any patterns that are associated with oceans.
If you want to style your interiors with objects that resemble a ship, parts of a ship, or instruments used by sailors, you are going for a nautical theme as opposed to underwater or marine or ocean themes. Nautical area rugs come in different styles – some are extremely colorful, and look great in beach houses with bright color schemes whereas some are sober and stately, with images of antique ship’s compasses or models of beautiful ships.
You should select an area rug that goes with the rest of the decoration in your room. Nautical themes can be extremely sophisticated or extremely light and fun, so you should decide which sort of look you want for your room. A children’s room will have a completely different feel, for example, even if it has a nautical theme.
Look for Quality in the Area Rug
Do not get carried away by a beautiful nautical rug, remember to check whether the quality of the rug is good. You should keep in mind the dimensions of the area of floor you want to cover with your nautical area rug before you buy it. Also, you need to ask the seller how the rug can be cleaned.
Most area rugs need to be taken to the dry cleaners regularly, but there are a special few that are washable. Fixing a budget can be a way to start looking or a nautical area rug. There are great rugs available on the internet and in various home accessory stores. It is a good idea to go through a few websites and a few product catalogs to compare the prices that are offered so that you have a good idea of what to expect within your budget.