The quality measures of Hampton bay Ceiling Fans makes it stand out among the several ceiling fan brands. ‘Why Hampton bay fans?’ is not a question for those who have already used it and aware of its winning features.
For those who are to buy a ceiling fan and are not sure which one is the best to meet their lifelong cooling requirements, Hampton Bay ceiling fans are the best bet.
Its long durability will not make your search further. Hampton Bay ceiling fans are best known for their functions and durability both.
For those who are looking for style and performance both and also those who rely on rich features and not to leave even those looking for economic options, Hampton Bay offers solid style, performance winning features in a cost-effective manner.
Hampton bay has gained its popularity through an effective strategy based on consumer satisfaction which is achieved by excellent service and quality products. This makes Hampton Bay a firmly established name in the ceiling fan business.
Best Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans
The Story Behind Hampton Bay
Hampton Bay is an in-store brand of Home Depot stores. Hampton Bay ceiling fans are not assembled by just one company but are manufactured by an amalgam of some very reputed fan manufacturers including Minka Group, SMC, and King of Fans.
This conglomerate makes Hampton Bay fans appear in different varieties and features than most other contemporary brands. It has earned an awful reputation among competitors.
Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans Self-Help Tips
What to do if Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Does Not Start?
Follow these steps to get rid of this problem:
Step 1: Check the main circuit breaker. Whether the branch circuit fuses or breaks.
Step 2: Flick the circuit to the on position and re-check if the fan works now.
Step 3: If the circuits are fixed up then check its pull chain control. Check whether high, medium, and low speed and turn on/off are working fine or not.
New Hampton Ceiling Fan Making Noise
It takes 24-hour time for new fans to come into motion. Most noises will diminish themselves in due course of time.
Your Old Hampton Ceiling Fan Makes Noises
• Make sure that all motor housing screws and blinds are tightly fitted. Check whether the screws that attach the fan blade bracket to the motor hub are threaded rightly or not. Sometimes, due to the fan’s extended working and natural wear-tear, a connection may loosen.
• If everything is in its place then you may opt to check the wire nut connections. They might be clattering with each other or with the interior wall of the housing. It is always a good idea to check all the connections, brackets, and blade attachments at least twice a year.
• Remember, unlike other mechanical devices, you do not have to oil the Hampton Bay ceiling fan motor; its ball bearings have already been lubricated by the manufacturer permanently.
• Another possible reason can be a loose ceiling. Make sure if it is fastened correctly. Check its rubber isolator pads are placed between the hanger bracket and the ceiling box.
• If that sounds okay then throw a view on the canopy. It may not be much away from the ceiling but must not be touching it either. Maintain sufficient distance between the canopy and the ceiling.
• Those who are using the ceiling fan light kit add-ons should also ensure that the screws with the glass shades are tight. Light bulbs should also be properly screwed in all the way.
Hampton Ceiling Fans Wobbling Problem
• Check all blade and bracket screws and tighten them if needed.
• Wobbling, however, is caused by unequal blade levels. The problem occurs due to balancing. Check this level by scaling from a center position on a blade to a certain point on the ceiling. Slightly rotate the fan to bring the next blade in a position same as the first, and measure again. Repeat it with each blade, and after adjusting all the blades run the fan for 10 minutes.
• Make use of a balancing kit. You can easily get it from any ceiling fan store. The package contains a few clips and weights. Place the clip on the leading edge of the fan. If wobble worsens, move the clip to another fan blade, and repeat. In this way find out which blade is not balanced properly. Now slide the clip along the leading edge of the blade. This balances that blade. Now place the weight on the top side of that balanced blade. See edge to edge and clip alignment and remove the clip. This way you can balance the ceiling fan within 10 to 15 minutes.
How to remove the existing Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan?
Step 1: Turn off the circuit breakers.
Step 2: Remove the light kit. Wait for the bulbs to get cool.
Step 3: To remove the decorative compression ring, twist the ring anti-clockwise and it will come out. It may take some time as it might have grabbed the canopy and the fan.
Step 4: Remove the screws on the canopy with the help of the screwdriver. The canopy slides down the fan downrod.
Step 5: Lift the ceiling fan up and slip it out of the mounting bracket.
Step 6: Now mounting bracket is the only thing that is left. Remove the screws and take out the mounting bracket.
Step 7: Tight the wire nut of each wire properly. Fold and keep the wires inside the existing ceiling fan box.
Although famous for their quality and highly rated among other brands in ceiling fans yet it comes under the same price range.
Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Company’s owners do not believe in simply putting in their contact number for parts or repairs but also serve simple troubleshooting solutions. One can easily do the job with ease of doing just anything.